Sunday, December 10, 2006

Self Interview of Mortimer Jones


Mortimer: So you're an alias.
Mortimer: I resent that.
Mortimer: What would you prefer?
Mortimer: Well, nice of you to ask. I'd prefer "alter ego".
Mortimer: So you're an alter ego.
Mortimer: I resent that.
Mortimer: Maybe we should stop this interview.
Mortimer: What seems to be the problem?
Mortimer: Well you're being difficult, all I want are a few questions answered.
Mortimer: Okay, I apologize, what are your questions?
Mortimer: Alright, then, what's the reasoning behind your existence?
Mortimer: I feel like one should change their personality completely, as often as possible, without warning.
Mortimer: That's an unsettling thought.
Mortimer: Maybe personalities are prisons. Next question ....
Mortimer: Prisons.....so your goal is to free yourself of prisons?
Mortimer: Maybe people should question their ideas, especially the ones they have of themselves. Brains can't be trusted. Instincts though....
Mortimer: Instincts are better?
Mortimer: Instincts are your mind ignoring your brain.
Mortimer: What the hell does that mean?
Mortimer: You bore me.
Mortimer: They told me you were a real asshole.
Mortimer: Well "they" must be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home