Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who the fuck is Mortimer Jones?

So I started giving myself strange titles in all Parts and Labor correspondence...why?
Not sure really, just wanted to stretch my imagination a little.
Anyway, it has led to some strange and often funny aliases.

Here are a few of my favorites thus far....
Cosmological Orphan
CEO Invalidato
Darwin's Primordial Leg-Fish
Malformed Partial Sputnik (My personal favorite!)
and last but not least...
Seasonal Migratory WaterFowl #56

A Few New Ones:
The Semi-colon, Period, & Apostrophe S (I like it!)
The Improbable Impossibility
Precursory Wristwatch
Toll Booth Operator on Route Zero
Misinformed Accountant of God's Bastard Payroll (wow.)
Purveyor of Fine Meats
Plastic Inflatable Lover
Supposed Southpaw
Weak Muscled Acrobat of the Void
Cuddly Fuzzy Love Nugget
Proud Parent of a Unibomber
Subliminal Staff of Ra
Implausibly Plastic Army Man in the Battle of Synthetic Wits
El Communista Peachy
Smothering Grandma Since 1972
Canine Fitness Club
Post-Communist Fondu
Demoralized Chipotle
Hypothermia, Heartache & Hydroelectrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home